Zucchini Squash | A Versatile and Delicate Summer Squash
Sale Sold out
Price per lb $1.59 USD
Price per lbUnit price per
Please note: This product is sold per lb and the final price may vary slightly as weights are not perfect.
One of Our Favorite Summer Squash, Zucchini Is a Versatile Nutrient Pack Vegetable That Offers Several Health Benefits.
Zucchini has been used in folk medicine to treat colds, aches, and various health conditions. It can be eaten raw or cooked in soups, stews, sandwiches, salads, baked goods, and more.
- Rich in Carotenoids antioxidants such as lutein, zeaxanthin, and beta-carotene which may benefit your eyes, skin, and heart, as well as offer some protection against certain types of cancer, such as prostate cancer
- It’s rich in water, and soluble and insoluble fiber which can contribute to healthy digestion
- Zucchini’s fiber may increase insulin sensitivity and stabilize blood sugar levels, potentially reducing your risk of type 2 diabetes
- The fiber, potassium, and carotenoids in zucchini may also lower blood pressure, cholesterol, and other risk factors for heart disease
- Rich in manganese, lutein, zeaxanthin, and vitamins A and C nutrients which contribute to healthy eye vision
Local Delivery Only Through March!
Free Delivery: Spend over $25
$5 Delivery Fee: for Purchased less than $25
Tuesday: OBX (Duck, Kitty Hawk, Kill Devils Hills, Nags Head, Manteo)
Visit Our Stand Starting April 1!
We open for in-person shopping for the new season April 1, 2023.
Your Daily Dose of Healthy Selections
Get your daily dose of vitamins with our fresh and healthy selection of freshly picked vegetables and fruits!