Sweet Potatoes | Versatile and Nutritious Starchy Root Vegetable
Please note: This product is sold per lb and the final price may vary slightly as weights are not perfect.
Go Beyond Potatoes! Sweet Potatoes Are a Deliciously Healthy Option Starchy Veggies.
Sweet potatoes have been growing in popularity for good reason! These delicious and nutritious root vegetables offer a sweet and starchy flavor that is hard to beat. Not only do they taste amazing, but sweet potatoes are also rich in vitamins A, C, and manganese - making them the perfect addition to any meal. With their versatility, you can bake them, fry them or mash them up - whatever food craving you may have!
- Sweet potatoes are highly nutritious and a great source of fiber, vitamins, and minerals.
- Promote gut health.
- It offer various antioxidants, which may help protect against certain types of cancers.
- Sweet potatoes support healthy vision and are incredibly rich in beta carotene, the antioxidant responsible for the vegetable’s bright orange color.
- Consuming sweet potatoes may improve brain function.
- Orange-fleshed sweet potatoes are one of the richest natural sources of beta carotene, a plant-based compound that is converted to vitamin A in your body. Vitamin A is critical to a healthy immune system, and low blood levels have been linked to reduced immunity.
Local Delivery Only Through March!
Free Delivery: Spend over $25
$5 Delivery Fee: for Purchased less than $25
Tuesday: OBX (Duck, Kitty Hawk, Kill Devils Hills, Nags Head, Manteo)
Visit Our Stand Starting April 1!
We open for in-person shopping for the new season April 1, 2023.
Your Daily Dose of Healthy Selections
Get your daily dose of vitamins with our fresh and healthy selection of freshly picked vegetables and fruits!