Strawberries | The First Fruit to Ripen in the Spring
Please note: This product is sold per pack.
Sweet and Succulent, Strawberries Are Very Sweet, Juicy, and Red and Are the First Fruit to Ripen in the Spring.
Usually consumed raw and fresh, these berries can also be used in a variety of jams, jellies, and desserts. They are a good source of many vitamins, minerals, and plant compounds --some of which have powerful health benefits.
- Very high in water so their total carb content is very low and good for digestion
- Contain dietary fibers that improve gut and digestive health
- Rich in Vitamin C necessary for immune and skin health
- Rich in Vitamin B9 (Folate) which is important for normal tissue growth and cell function
- Abundant with Manganese and Potassium
- Contain high amounts of beneficial plant compounds and antioxidants, such as pelargonidin, ellagic acid, ellagitannins, and procyanidins
Local Delivery Only Through March!
Free Delivery: Spend over $25
$5 Delivery Fee: for Purchased less than $25
Tuesday: OBX (Duck, Kitty Hawk, Kill Devils Hills, Nags Head, Manteo)
Visit Our Stand Starting April 1!
We open for in-person shopping for the new season April 1, 2023.
Your Daily Dose of Healthy Selections
Get your daily dose of vitamins with our fresh and healthy selection of freshly picked vegetables and fruits!