Spinach | A Superstar Among Nutritious Leafy Vegetable
Please note: This product is sold per pack.
Spinach Is a Delicious, Versatile, and Healthy Vegetable That Is Loaded with Antioxidants and Nutrients Making It a Superstar Among Leafy Vegetables.
It’s loaded with vitamins, nutrients, and antioxidants that can help protect your body against disease and improve your overall health. Canned or fresh, it is delicious either on its own or in other dishes. If you’re interested in its health-boosting potential, spinach is an easy food to add to your diet.
- Low in carbs but high in insoluble fiber which may benefit your digestion
- Excellent source of Vitamin A
- A good source of Vitamin C which is a powerful antioxidant that promotes skin health and immune function
- A good source of Vitamin K1 which is essential for blood clotting
- A good source of Folic Acid, also known as folate or vitamin B9. this compound is vital for pregnant women and essential for normal cellular function and tissue growth
- An excellent source of Iron which helps create hemoglobin which brings oxygen to your body’s tissues
- A good source of Calcium which is essential for bone health
- A good source of several important compounds such as Lutein, Kaempferol, Nitrates, Quercetin, and Zeaxanthin - all can improve health
Local Delivery Only Through March!
Free Delivery: Spend over $25
$5 Delivery Fee: for Purchased less than $25
Tuesday: OBX (Duck, Kitty Hawk, Kill Devils Hills, Nags Head, Manteo)
Visit Our Stand Starting April 1!
We open for in-person shopping for the new season April 1, 2023.
Your Daily Dose of Healthy Selections
Get your daily dose of vitamins with our fresh and healthy selection of freshly picked vegetables and fruits!