Roma Tomatoes | Slender and Firm Paste Tomato
Sale Sold out
Price per lb $2.00 USD
Price per lbUnit price per
Please note: This product is sold per lb and the final price may vary slightly as weights are not perfect.
Come with Added Benefits Though They're Less Juicy Than Other Tomatoes and Have Fewer Seeds, Roma Tomatoes Pack a Powerful Nutritional Punch.
Tomatoes are often the starting point of many dishes, from a simple tomato and mozzarella concoction for lunch to a hearty pizza, soup, or pasta. Roma tomatoes are well-loved in the cooking world for their thick, meaty flesh that’s just perfect for transforming into a thick savory sauce in your home. Roma Tomatoes are the ideal tomato for processing, packing a powerful nutritional punch but with some unique differentiators.
- A great source of vitamin C, and K
- Contain nutrients in the vitamin A family including lutein, zeaxanthin, and lycopene which are important for your vision, and immunity and may lower your risk of certain cancers
- Antioxidant compounds in tomato products reduce oxidation and can lower markers of inflammation in your body
- Rich in potassium, niacin, folate, and vitamin B6 -- all nutrients necessary for good heart health
- Eat it raw or with olive oil-based dressing or real butter
- Toss it on your burger or sandwiches
- Include it in your salad or pasta recipe
- Make zesty salsa or combine with garlic and basil for marinara sauce
- Make it a tasty paste
Local Delivery Only Through March!
Free Delivery: Spend over $25
$5 Delivery Fee: for Purchased less than $25
Tuesday: OBX (Duck, Kitty Hawk, Kill Devils Hills, Nags Head, Manteo)
Visit Our Stand Starting April 1!
We open for in-person shopping for the new season April 1, 2023.
Your Daily Dose of Healthy Selections
Get your daily dose of vitamins with our fresh and healthy selection of freshly picked vegetables and fruits!