Red Potatoes | Thin, Subtly Colorful Perfect Side Dish
Sale Sold out
Price per lb $1.49 USD
Price per lbUnit price per
Please note: This product is sold per lb and the final price may vary slightly as weights are not perfect.
Adding a Subtle Touch of Flavor to Everyday Meals with our Red Potatoes.
Red potatoes are a marvel of nature! With their bright, unmistakable hue and earthy flavor, red potatoes offer a unique set of advantages not found elsewhere. While the skin on a red potato provides most of the fiber, it is the inside of a red potato that is jam-packed with Vitamin C. Their thin skins make them ideal for roasting and baking – no peeling required!
- An excellent source of many vitamins and minerals
- Rich in compounds like flavonoids, carotenoids, and phenolic acids which may reduce the risk of chronic diseases like heart disease, diabetes, and certain cancers
- Contain resistant starch which may help reduce insulin resistance and thus help improve blood sugar control
- Resistant starch in potatoes is a source of nutrition for beneficial gut bacteria
- Naturally gluten-free which makes them an excellent food choice for people with celiac disease or a non-celiac gluten sensitivity
Local Delivery Only Through March!
Free Delivery: Spend over $25
$5 Delivery Fee: for Purchased less than $25
Tuesday: OBX (Duck, Kitty Hawk, Kill Devils Hills, Nags Head, Manteo)
Visit Our Stand Starting April 1!
We open for in-person shopping for the new season April 1, 2023.
Your Daily Dose of Healthy Selections
Get your daily dose of vitamins with our fresh and healthy selection of freshly picked vegetables and fruits!