Pineapple | An Incredibly Delicious and Healthy Fruit
Sale Sold out
Price per lb $2.75 USD
Price per lbUnit price per
Please note: This product is sold per pc.
A Fruit That Is Low in Calories but Boasts an Impressive Nutrient Profile, Pineapples Are an Incredibly Delicious and Healthy Tropical Fruit.
Pineapples are linked to several health benefits, including improvements in digestion, immunity, and recovery from surgery. In fact, it has such a nutrient profile that it can even help you lose weight!
- Rich in many nutrients but particularly rich in vitamin C which is essential for immune health, iron absorption, and growth and development, manganese offers antioxidant properties and aids in growth and metabolism
- Contain other micronutrients such as copper, thiamine, and vitamin B6 which are essential for a healthy metabolism
- A rich source of antioxidants that may reduce your risk of ailments such as heart disease, diabetes, and certain cancers
- Contain bromelain, a group of digestive enzymes that may help break down protein, and aid digestion. This property may also reduce inflammation, swelling, and discomfort that occurs after surgery
- Contain anti-inflammatory properties that may help enhance your immune function and aid recovery after strenuous exercise
- It may relieve symptoms of arthritis though more human studies are necessary
- Blend into a smoothie, shake or juice
- Add it to your salad
- Put it on top of your yogurt
- Top it on your pizza or burger
- Have it as a snack
- Add it to your favorite dishes whether fresh, stir-fry or even roasted
Local Delivery Only Through March!
Free Delivery: Spend over $25
$5 Delivery Fee: for Purchased less than $25
Tuesday: OBX (Duck, Kitty Hawk, Kill Devils Hills, Nags Head, Manteo)
Visit Our Stand Starting April 1!
We open for in-person shopping for the new season April 1, 2023.
Your Daily Dose of Healthy Selections
Get your daily dose of vitamins with our fresh and healthy selection of freshly picked vegetables and fruits!