Peas | A Superfood with Heart-Friendly Minerals
Please note: This product is sold per lb and the final price may vary slightly as weights are not perfect.
A Naturally Sweet Legume, These Moderately Flavored Peas Are Rich in Essential Vitamins and Contain a Fair Amount of Fiber and Antioxidants.
Snow peas are also known as Chinese pea pods since it is believed they originated from Southwest Asia. They are flat with very small peas inside. Snow peas are mildly flavored and can be served raw or cooked. These peas are often used in stir-fries.
Snap peas are a versatile and highly nutritious vegetable that make an excellent addition to any meal. They're fresh, green, sweet, crunchy, and packed with essential vitamins and minerals - perfect for anyone looking to add more veggies to their diet. Not only do they offer great nutritional value, but they are also easy to grow in pots or with trellises without much fuss or maintenance.
- Contain fewer carbs since it's less starchy unlike your typical shelled pea
- Contain Vitamin C which helps reduce heart disease risk and improved blood pressure control and immunity
- Contain Vitamin K involved in various bodily functions, including blood clotting and bone metabolism
- Rich in fiber which is important for your overall health
- Contain low fat, cholesterol, and sodium
Local Delivery Only Through March!
Free Delivery: Spend over $25
$5 Delivery Fee: for Purchased less than $25
Tuesday: OBX (Duck, Kitty Hawk, Kill Devils Hills, Nags Head, Manteo)
Visit Our Stand Starting April 1!
We open for in-person shopping for the new season April 1, 2023.
Your Daily Dose of Healthy Selections
Get your daily dose of vitamins with our fresh and healthy selection of freshly picked vegetables and fruits!