Okra | A Tender and Delicious Multipurpose Crop
Please note: This product is sold per lb and the final price may vary slightly as weights are not perfect.
Savor Some Local Flavor with This Simple, Nutritious, and Tasty Dish. Sometimes Goes by “Lady’s Finger", It Is Known for Its Edible Seed Pods.
Enjoy this fresh and delicious vegetable your way, either raw or cooked. The flesh is tender and has a delicate crunch, ideal for dipping in sauces or eating plain. Okra is packed with nutrition and vitamins, so it’s easy to see why it’s a popular crop around the world.
- Rich in many nutrients but particularly high in vitamins C and K
- Contains beneficial antioxidants that may reduce your risk of serious diseases, prevent inflammation, and contribute to overall health
- It may lower heart disease risk
- Contains a type of protein called lectin that may have anticancer properties
- Some research linked Okra to blood sugar control
- Beneficial for pregnant women as Okra has folate
Local Delivery Only Through March!
Free Delivery: Spend over $25
$5 Delivery Fee: for Purchased less than $25
Tuesday: OBX (Duck, Kitty Hawk, Kill Devils Hills, Nags Head, Manteo)
Visit Our Stand Starting April 1!
We open for in-person shopping for the new season April 1, 2023.
Your Daily Dose of Healthy Selections
Get your daily dose of vitamins with our fresh and healthy selection of freshly picked vegetables and fruits!