Grapes | A Delicious and Nutritious Quick Snack on the Go
Please note: This product is sold per lb and the final price may vary slightly as weights are not perfect.
A Delicious and Nutritious Quick Snack, Grapes Are the Ideal Healthy Boost You Can Enjoy at Home or on the Go.
Their range of health benefits includes a wealth of nutrients and antioxidants, making them a smart snack choice. You may find them in various colors, including green, red, black, yellow, and pink. They also come in multiple forms from raisins to jellies to juice and exist as Seeded and seedless varieties.
- It may aid heart health, lower blood pressure, and reduce cholesterol
- It may protect against diabetes and lower blood sugar levels
- High in antioxidants which are beneficial plant compounds that may protect against chronic health conditions and have anti-cancer effects
- Contain several compounds such as resveratrol, lutein, and zeaxanthin that may help prevent common eye diseases
- Contain compounds that may improve memory, attention, and mood, as well as protect against Alzheimer’s disease
- Contain vitamins and minerals such as potassium, manganese, and vitamins B, C, and K important for bone health
- It may protect against bacteria and fungi
- Contain Resveratrol which can slow signs of aging and promote longevity. Some research shows it may protect your skin from damage and promote hair growth
- A good source of water and fiber, grapes may help relieve constipation
- A natural source of melatonin, a hormone that may improve your sleep quality.
Here are a few ways to enjoy Grapes:
- A morning or afternoon snack
- Good addition to your nutrient-rich smoothie
- Serve on top of your favorite yogurt
- Froze it and enjoy a refreshing summer treat
- Chopped and add it to your salad
- Pair with other fruits for a sweet but healthy dessert
- Grape juice
- Make it a red wine but enjoy it in moderation
Local Delivery Only Through March!
Free Delivery: Spend over $25
$5 Delivery Fee: for Purchased less than $25
Tuesday: OBX (Duck, Kitty Hawk, Kill Devils Hills, Nags Head, Manteo)
Visit Our Stand Starting April 1!
We open for in-person shopping for the new season April 1, 2023.
Your Daily Dose of Healthy Selections
Get your daily dose of vitamins with our fresh and healthy selection of freshly picked vegetables and fruits!