Grapefruit | A Sweet Yet Tart Taste Tropical Citrus Fruit
Please note: This product is sold per pc.
A Tropical Fruit Known for Its Sweet Yet Tart Taste, Grapefruit Is One of the Healthiest Citrus Fruits You Can Eat.
Grapefruit is fairly easy to add to your diet because it doesn’t require much preparation time or special cooking tactics so you can do so and be sure to benefit from all of its amazing nutrients. Grapefruits have been shown to have powerful antioxidants and fiber, plus they’re low in sugar and sodium, making them a perfect snack or breakfast on the go.
- Low in calories and provide a significant amount of fiber, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants such as beta-carotene, lycopene, and flavanones
- Prized for high Vitamin C content known to protect the body against infection
- Good source of Vitamin A to help protect against inflammation and several infectious diseases
- Provides small amounts of B vitamins, zinc, copper, and iron
- A weight-loss-friendly food
- It may help reduce insulin resistance which can lower your risk of developing type 2 diabetes
- Eating may improve heart health
- It may reduce the risk of kidney stones
- Has a high water content, which helps you stay hydrated
- Slice and make it a snack
- Alternative to dessert foods
- A great addition to your salad
- Add this to your smoothie with other veggies and fruits
- Include it in your yogurt with honey
Local Delivery Only Through March!
Free Delivery: Spend over $25
$5 Delivery Fee: for Purchased less than $25
Tuesday: OBX (Duck, Kitty Hawk, Kill Devils Hills, Nags Head, Manteo)
Visit Our Stand Starting April 1!
We open for in-person shopping for the new season April 1, 2023.
Your Daily Dose of Healthy Selections
Get your daily dose of vitamins with our fresh and healthy selection of freshly picked vegetables and fruits!