Cabbage | An Exceptionally Good for Digestion Veggie
Please note: This product is sold per lb and the final price may vary slightly as weights are not perfect.
We Don't Get Much Exposure to Cabbage, but It's a Superfood with Impressive Nutrient Content and Can Be Found in a Variety of Dishes.
It’s often overlooked as a veggie, but cabbage has impressive nutrient content. It can be found in a variety of dishes including sauerkraut, kimchi, and coleslaw. Cabbage is available in red and white varieties with both crinkled leaves and smooth ones.
- Packed with nutrients yet low in calories
- Especially high in vitamin C, a potent antioxidant that may protect against heart disease, certain cancers, and vision loss
- Contains small amounts of other micronutrients including vitamin A, iron, and riboflavin
- Rich in vitamin B6 and folate, both of which are essential for many important processes in the body, including energy metabolism and the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Contains powerful antioxidants that may help reduce inflammation
- Contains insoluble fiber which keeps the digestive system healthy
- Contains powerful pigments called anthocyanins which have been shown to reduce the risk of heart disease
- Contains Potassium which helps keep blood pressure within a healthy range
- Excellent source of Vitamin K
Local Delivery Only Through March!
Free Delivery: Spend over $25
$5 Delivery Fee: for Purchased less than $25
Tuesday: OBX (Duck, Kitty Hawk, Kill Devils Hills, Nags Head, Manteo)
Visit Our Stand Starting April 1!
We open for in-person shopping for the new season April 1, 2023.
Your Daily Dose of Healthy Selections
Get your daily dose of vitamins with our fresh and healthy selection of freshly picked vegetables and fruits!