Blueberries | A Very Popular Among Most Nutrient-Dense Berry
Please note: This product is sold per pack.
Blueberries Are Sweet, Nutritious and Wildly Popular, Tasty, Convenient, and Often Labeled a Superfood.
They are low in calories, incredibly good for you and many people consider them their favorite fruit. Among most nutrient-dense, blueberries are low in calories and high in nutrients including vitamin C, which is important for your immune system. They taste great either fresh or frozen, so they make an easy addition to any diet plan.
They are green in color when they first appear, then deepen to purple and blue as they ripen.
- Low in calories but high in nutrients
- King of antioxidant foods
- Reduce DNA damage, which may help protect against aging and cancer
- Protect cholesterol in your blood from becoming damaged
- Lower blood pressure
- Help prevent heart disease
- Help maintain brain function and improve memory
- Anthocyanins in blueberries may have anti-diabetes effects
- Help fight urinary tract infections
- May reduce muscle damage after strenuous exercise
Local Delivery Only Through March!
Free Delivery: Spend over $25
$5 Delivery Fee: for Purchased less than $25
Tuesday: OBX (Duck, Kitty Hawk, Kill Devils Hills, Nags Head, Manteo)
Visit Our Stand Starting April 1!
We open for in-person shopping for the new season April 1, 2023.
Your Daily Dose of Healthy Selections
Get your daily dose of vitamins with our fresh and healthy selection of freshly picked vegetables and fruits!