Bell Peppers | An Extremely Versatile and Tasty Pepper
Please note: This product is sold per pc.
A Very Popular, Versatile, Tasty, and Nutritious, Our Bell Peppers Are Handpicked and Can Be Eaten Raw or Cooked.
Bell Pepper is commonly thought of as a vegetable though they're technically a type of fruit. Also known as sweet peppers, bell peppers are a nutritious addition to any diet. They’re loaded with nutrients that help protect against various diseases. Taste great both raw and cooked, you can prepare them either steamed or roasted.
- Particularly rich in Vitamin C needed for many essential functions in your body, including proper immune function, collagen synthesis, nutrient metabolism, and more
- Contain smaller amounts of other vitamins and minerals including thiamine (B1), magnesium, copper, and vitamin E
- Contains Pro vitamin A
- Good source of fiber essential for gut health
- High in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory plant compounds
- It may promote heart and eye health
- Could help you maintain a healthy body weight
- Add to your veggie recipe and chicken stir-fries
- Include a slice and serve for dipping
- Use as a crunchy salad topping
- Add to your soups and stews
- Sauté with onions and spices to enjoy as a side dish
- A healthy addition to your omelet
Local Delivery Only Through March!
Free Delivery: Spend over $25
$5 Delivery Fee: for Purchased less than $25
Tuesday: OBX (Duck, Kitty Hawk, Kill Devils Hills, Nags Head, Manteo)
Visit Our Stand Starting April 1!
We open for in-person shopping for the new season April 1, 2023.
Your Daily Dose of Healthy Selections
Get your daily dose of vitamins with our fresh and healthy selection of freshly picked vegetables and fruits!