Mangoes | A Nutrient-Dense Tropical King of the Fruits
Please note: This product is sold per pc.
A Tropical and King of the Fruit, Mangoes Are Not Only Delicious but Also Boast an Impressive Nutritional Profile.
This tropical fruit is a favorite of many, and for a good reason. This nutritious fruit is packed with vitamins and minerals. It’s a drupe or stone fruit, which means that it has a large seed in the middle.
- Low in calories yet high in nutrients particularly vitamin C which aids immunity, iron absorption, and cell growth and repair
- A good source of the minerals copper and folate and especially important nutrients during pregnancy
- Eat with moderate amounts and it will likely reduce your risk of developing diabetes
- Have over a dozen different types of polyphenols including mangiferin which is especially powerful as it will function as antioxidants inside your body
- A good source of folate, several B vitamins, as well as vitamins A, C, K, and E — all of which may help boost immunity
- Contains magnesium, potassium, and the antioxidant mangiferin which all support healthy heart function
- Has digestive enzymes, water, dietary fiber, and other compounds that aid various aspects of digestive health
- Contains lutein, zeaxanthin, and vitamin A, all of which support eye health
- Mango polyphenols may fight oxidative stress which is linked to many health conditions, including colon, lung, prostate, breast, and bone cancers
- Blend it into smoothies, juice, or shake
- Mix it into salsa
- Add and toss it to your salad
- Add it on top of your yogurt or oatmeal
- Some add it into their burgers and meat meals
Local Delivery Only Through March!
Free Delivery: Spend over $25
$5 Delivery Fee: for Purchased less than $25
Tuesday: OBX (Duck, Kitty Hawk, Kill Devils Hills, Nags Head, Manteo)
Visit Our Stand Starting April 1!
We open for in-person shopping for the new season April 1, 2023.
Your Daily Dose of Healthy Selections
Get your daily dose of vitamins with our fresh and healthy selection of freshly picked vegetables and fruits!